Weekend Packages for 1 to 2 Adventurers
Join us for a RPG mini vacation at our weekend retreat. Our relaxing bed and breakfast atmosphere where all meals are included, allow guests to focus on the main attraction: an immersive tabletop roleplaying game.
Players can look forward to:
- Accommodations for two nights just outside of Frederick Maryland at the lovely and recently updated Celadon Manor.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and ample snacks throughout the weekend.
- 10+ hours of expertly led Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition game with our staff DM
- October 14-16, 2022 - Horror D&D Weekend (Lawful Evil Suite and Chaotic Good Room Available)
- November 18-20, 2022 - D&D Weekend (Chaotic Good Room and True Neutral Room Available)
Special Castle Weekends see below.
2 nights accommodations at Celadon Manor in New Windsor, MD, all meals and gaming included.
- True Neutral Room – Private Room with 2 twin beds, room as has a pull out Queen sofa bed, and Shared Hall Bathroom - $485 for one guest or $775 for a couple/2 friends sharing a room (plus tax).
- Chaotic Good Room – Private Room with a Queen bed and Shared Hall Bathroom - $775 for 2 guests (plus tax)
- Lawful Evil Suite – Private Room with King Sized Bed and Private Bathroom - $875 for 2 guests (plus tax)
Held at Redwall Castle in Gaithersburg, MD. Packages include 2 nights stay, 5 meals and snacks, and 10+ hours of Dungeons and Dragons 5e led by our resident DM. All packages are $985 for 2 people.
ONE ROOM LEFT! October 28-30, 2022 - Wizards Only in a Castle (Game set in the Wizarding World) Double Bed with Private Bathroom Available*
SOLD OUT! February 10-12, 2023 - Valentine's in a Castle
SOLD OUT! February 17-19, 2023 - Valentine's in a Castle
Private Parties available at Redwall Castle.
*Portion of sales donated to The Trevor Project
HAD SO MUCH FUN! Hopefully new friends and a very singular experience. - Heather
AWESOME!!!! One of the best games/times I have had in years! - Ray
I enjoyed my time here very much. While the group members played a role in that, so did our hosts and their hospitality. It truly felt like a gaming vacation, which is what I wanted. - Stephen
Had so much fun! This was a blast! Thanks for an adventure that was silly, serious, epic, but local and a chance to be a mini Godzilla! - Alan
My thanks to Adventure Away for an unforgettable gaming weekend! We ate a lot of good food, too, and had just a blast... I can't wait to join them again soon! - David
No problem! Our experienced DM will help you create a character and coach you on how to best understand your character and think in character.
Costumes are encouraged but not required.
Friday: 5pm -Check in, 6pm - Introductions, 7pm - Dinner, 8pm to 10pm – Gaming
Saturday: 9am - Breakfast, 10am to 1pm - Gaming, 1pm - Lunch, 2pm- 4pm - Free Time, 4pm to 7pm - Gaming, 7pm - Dinner, 8pm to 11pm – Gaming
Sunday: 9am - Breakfast, 11am - Check out
Private parties for 4 to 8 gamers are available. Packages vary in price due to venue (Celadon Manor, Redwall Castle, or a rustic Hobbit House), number of meals, and DM services. Email for a quote.
We are happy to help.